If you already have accommodations in a timeshare or a non-Disney Hotel, but need a little help planning your Disney vacation, our concierge services may be just right for you. Whether you want to know the best time of the day to visit Walt Disney World® Resort, or need some help with dining reservations, we are here to answer any questions you have and will help you plan down to the smallest detail.
*Reservations are subject to availability*
We offer two concierge packages customized to your needs.
- When you want a complete itinerary and dining reservations, the Premium Package is for you.
- When you’re looking for a stress- and hassle-free Disney vacation experience, the Platinum Package is the ideal choice.
Concierge Premium Package—$149.95
- Dining reservations for your trip, made before you travel—and we will continue to look for better times if we could not get them at first.
- Ticket suggestions based on your preferences, park hours, and crowd patterns.
- A personalized itinerary that includes park hours and dining reservations noted for your specific plan and all of our tips and tricks to maneuver the parks like a Mouse Expert! • Maps of all the parks.
- Tips and tricks from the Mouse Experts, as well as the Kid Expert.
- A letter to the kids in your party from the Kid Expert.
- There is a $50 up charge for parties larger than 8.
Concierge Platinum Package—$169.95
- Everything in the Premium Package plus:
- If you are staying at a Disney resort we will provide assistance with Disney’s latest technology – The Magic Band.
- Text Access to the Mouse Experts during your trip. If you have a question,we’re only a text away.
- There is a $75 up charge for parties larger than 8.